Hi there, my name is Sara Kohn. I am married to a great guy. God blessed me with 2 amazing children ages 3 and 1. We are health conscious; co-sleeping, non vaccinating, homebirthing, using natural remedies for colds.. I like to collect and share useful articles about health and enviromental safetly, as I post it here.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

scented Candle Rescue


we went to whole food market. I was so nausesous. the store stank, mixture of rotten foods and bad breath .. parrrhhhagghhh! I almost threw up, but then all sudden I smelled something that made all better. My sense of smell became almost normal, and my nausea turned off instantly. I followed the trail of the smell until I reached a shelf with scented candles. I found the correct candle by sniffing. I grabbed onto it and bought it. now the candle and me are inseperable.. lol.
This candle is cinnamon scent. what is good about
it, its unperishable. I just sniff it every time I feel a little nauseous. But I hope it will help me through all first trimester.

Update: Few days later I couldn't bear that scent anymore! It nauseated me so I tried other scent: Egyptian musk.. Its good enough but I am still so nauseous. I found another remedy that seems to help: Taking fiber to get going! All that stuck traffic in my tummy is moving, so I am less nauseaous. I just have to avoid offensive smells. So far I am at 8 weeks since concetption and didn't throw up! YAY that is a change from my first and second pregnancies, which I vomited.. ugh!

One thing I learned my painful lesson: I should have been done liver cleanse. If I had been doing it before, I would be not nauseous. My friend did liver cleanse just before she got pregnant and wow she isn't nauseous. Only tired. Boy, I am so jealous of her!

I can't wait until after birth to be able to do it. The nausea from pregnancy is mere symptom of clogged liver and gallbladder. It full of fatty stones and the body has higher need to clean out the toxins to protect the fetus in the first 12 weeks... And the modern life and environment makes it clogged.. uggghh. That's why so many women are nauseous all pregnancy and not 'just' the first trimester. They have it worse. In next posting I am gonna to post how to do liver cleanse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home