Hi there, my name is Sara Kohn. I am married to a great guy. God blessed me with 2 amazing children ages 3 and 1. We are health conscious; co-sleeping, non vaccinating, homebirthing, using natural remedies for colds.. I like to collect and share useful articles about health and enviromental safetly, as I post it here.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I am pregnant and misearble!


I feel just like whining. I am fed up being nauseous (not bad that I have to vomit NOW but its a nagging nausea, everything I eat tastes nasty and all smells are nasty Image also I am so tired and lazy. no energy to do anything.Image I find myself doing nothing, absulotely nothing. My husband is sad I didn't make dinner on time, and I feel bad for being such a lazy ass. but I am soo tired I am so nauseous, I feel so yucky awww what can I do? and I just feel like whining nonstop! WAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAA!Image

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that life!! everyone had same complain.......

4:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home