Hi there, my name is Sara Kohn. I am married to a great guy. God blessed me with 2 amazing children ages 3 and 1. We are health conscious; co-sleeping, non vaccinating, homebirthing, using natural remedies for colds.. I like to collect and share useful articles about health and enviromental safetly, as I post it here.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Formaldehyde!

Formaldehyde - a known carcinogen (causes cancer). Causes allergic, irritant and contact dermatitis, headaches and chronic fatigue. The vapour is extremely irritating to the eyes, nose and throat (mucous membranes).
Formaldehyde - A colorless gaseous compound, HCHO, the simplest formaldehyde, used for manufacturing melamine and phonetic resin, fertilizers, dyes, and embalming fluid and in aqueous solutions (dissolved in water) as a preservative and disinfectant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home