Hi there, my name is Sara Kohn. I am married to a great guy. God blessed me with 2 amazing children ages 3 and 1. We are health conscious; co-sleeping, non vaccinating, homebirthing, using natural remedies for colds.. I like to collect and share useful articles about health and enviromental safetly, as I post it here.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My family, AAAARGGH!!

My family still don't know I am pregnant but they had this arguement with me. Same old story. sigh.. My grandpa told me: don't do this
again the birthing alone thing! My grandma said: get a midwife to be in the same house as backup to watch, and in the other room you birth alone. (thank you for your compromising! I can't help but being scarcastic!)
My mom says: I have only one daughter, and you are risking your lives as well as the baby's! (Her practicing her expertise in guilt trips
)
I said its not a issue for discussion!
My mom says: at least call a midwife who will be just there in case!
I said: you just don't get it. what if the baby is breech, she will be not allowed to 'let' me birth at home in that case! Then my granma says: we all are afraid over you!

I dread the day my tummy will bulge! and I can't hide from them forever! I visit them now as much as possible when i don't show so when I'll have to hide I will be able to push off as much as possible, but they will find one day.. they will never leave me alone! They will try to impose their fears on me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home